Learning Windows

My Linux Mint laptop has been conking out, and fast. The cursor was completely unmanageable, except for about 3 minutes in an hour and I never knew when that was going to be. A guess would be it's hardware, because an update didn't fix it. I mentioned my dilemma to a friend and as chance would have it, she had a spare laptop she had no use for. It feels like the Universe takes care of me lately.

Anyway, I haven't used Windows in about 15 years and I found the few times I was forced to use it, I had lost the knack. And I hate it, in principal and practice.

But...yeah, I have a working computer. Time to try to restore my files and get busy on my homework. Windows 10 (Beginners Guide)

 

Dell laptop computer with Windows 10 screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inkscape and How To Use It

Temporary Measures

Pantone's Color of the Year